South Star JCB is in immediate need of a Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician to join our growing team in our new Dallas, TX location.
The heavy equipment field service technician will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing various JCB equipment machines and components in both a shop and field environment. To include diagnosing, ordering parts, customer and warranty reporting, customer communications and maintaining company assets.
- Diagnose and repair equipment and components
- Properly source and order parts to get the repair fixed correctly the first time
- Work in both a field and shop environment on various JCB machines
- Perform preventative maintenance on JCB equipment on both a field and shop environment as directed
- Communicate progress of repairs with both the Service Manager and the customer to ensure top customer satisfaction
- Use of company vehicles and special tooling properly including maintaining all company owned assets in a clean and safe manner
- Completing all paperwork in a timely manner including work orders, parts orders, time, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Other duties and projects as assigned by direct management
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years as a heavy equipment technician in a field environment preferred but not required
- Experience in engine, hydraulic, electrical and emission system repair
- Ability to learn and properly use JCB diagnostic tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed including weekend work
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screenings and background check
- Must have adequate tooling to perform all assigned duties
- Highly competitive wages DOE
- Industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and generous PTO plan
- Qualified candidates eligible for sing-on bonus
South Star JCB is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Job Type: Full-time